[Norton AntiSpam] [Vision2020] Re: OK, Chas, here goes.......

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 23 05:53:25 PDT 2006

ToeKnee stated:

"If I could influence whether an abortion were to occur, I would council
[counsel] against it, as I have repeatedly said."

I am mostly convinced, ToeKnee, that Planned Parenthood counselors also
consider abortion as an ABSOLUTE FINAL option.  I am certain that the
primary concern of counselors is the health (and in some cases "survival')
of the mother, as well as the child at birth.  Reliable counselors consider
a wide range of options; among them adoption, foster care, giving the child
to another family member, etc. etc.  If none of these options are available
or prove to be non-nurturing for the future of the child, THEN AND ONLY THEN
is abortion even considered.

If there is anybody on this list (either pro or con) that are familiar with
such counselors, please contribute to this thread.

You see, Toeknee.  It is not as much a matter of pro-abortion as it is
pro-choice.

Tom "Pro-Choice" Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

PS - Don't forget to vote today.