[Vision2020] Re: OK, Chas, here goes.......

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue May 23 01:13:12 PDT 2006

On 5/23/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> If I could influence whether an abortion were to occur, I would council
> against it, as I have repeatedly said.  Why in the world would you suggest
> that I would consign the human being in question to death under your
> constructed scenario?  Do you think that little of my humanity?

I didn't make any suggestions about your humanity.  I was asking
because I wanted to make sure that your objection to homosexuality was
not absolute.  Your answer gratifies me.

ToeKneeTime, if homosexuals are "every bit as deserving of life
liberty and the pursuit of happiness as heteros," and (in admittedly
exceptional circumstances) acceptable as parents, then wouldn't you
rather these parents were married?