[Vision2020] Tribune uncovers new Moscow pro-growth group

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Mon May 22 18:53:50 PDT 2006

I am curious Mr. Basoa:

1. How has Mr. Busch held us hostage at the gas pumps?

2. If we accept your premise that Mr. Comstock,
Mr. Busch and Ms. Mack don't care about
infrastructure or Moscow street planning, what
alternatives to Moscow's transportation plan would you have endorsed?

3. How have Ms. Bennett and Mr. Morscheck forced
buyers and sellers of real estate to engage in a buy/sell arrangement?

4. How do you know that "their pocketbooks are all that matter" to them?

5. If these individuals are responsible for
"subdivisions", how do you explain the fact that
residents of Moscow live in those divisions?

6. If the subdivisions did not exist, where would those folks live?

You make a lot of sweeping assertions.  I am just
trying to understand your basis for those assertions.

Enlighten us please!