[Vision2020] Tribune uncovers new Moscow pro-growth group

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 15:19:45 PDT 2006

Ooooo, nicely done.  Hoepfully we get a POSITIVE response, but I wouldn't
count on it.

Good job.

J  :]

P.S.  Did you happen to notice just how many of these folks belong to the
Moscow Chamber of Commerce?  I guess I don't see the point of two such
groups in Moscow, but maybe someone would be so kind as to explain it.
Maybe there is a difference in the two?

Probably not.

Also, the fact that a kirker is supporting the web site as well as being on
the board is an interesting note.