[Vision2020] Re: scott dredge punks out.........

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Mon May 22 00:45:52 PDT 2006

Lewiston's Tony Simpson directed to Scott Dredge:
"Listen little man . . . "

LOL -- clearly you've never met Scott.

Simpson further wrote:

Can you please clarify the post to which you are referring?

Simpson further wrote:
"I noticed how you didn't even offer one single word in response to my
reasoning."

Again, can you please clarify the reasoning to which you are referring and
in what post of yours would one find the reasoning?

Simpson further wrote:
"You clearly AREN"T UP TO THE CHALLENGE!"

Again, clearly you've never met Scott  :-)  Were I a betting woman (which
I'm not), my money would be on Scott's sincere and well-reasoned posts every
time . . . hands down.  And, I'd win  :-)))  Every time  :-)))  Hands down
:-)))

Note:  I've deleted most of Simpson's post (below) because the language was
offensive -- for those who missed it, you can find it in the V2020 archives
at:
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-May/029976.html

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind folks that some of ***our***
community's youth read V2020.

Note:  I've also corrected the email addys -- since Simpson's comments were
directed to Scott Dredge, I think it only fair that he receive it directly.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****