[Vision2020] Re: scott dredge punks out.........

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 09:20:45 PDT 2006

ToeKneeTime's emails are filtered right into my trash bin.  I have no interest in reading any of his non-substantive posts to v2020.  I don't care if he has no clue about the 1st amendment.  If Sunil is unable to explain the 1st amendment to him, no one can.  I don't care what sort of insults he hurls in my direction.  I don't offend easily and ToeKneeTime has no chance baiting me (nor does Gary for that matter) even if I were reading his ranting incoherent posts.

Punking out?  Get your eyes checked ToeKneeTime.  I'm clearly Gothic.  My black fingernail polish,  heavy eye shadow, and dark clothing should clue you in.

-Scott

Saundra Lund <sslund at adelphia.net> wrote:-- Snip --
Note:  I've also corrected the email addys -- since Simpson's comments were
directed to Scott Dredge, I think it only fair that he receive it directly.