[Vision2020] Re: scott dredge punks out.........

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Mon May 22 00:04:16 PDT 2006

dredge,

Listen little man, If all you can say in response to my sincere and  well
reasoned post is to advise another of your closed minded fellow censors to
"filter" me, you call kindly KISS MY ASS!

I noticed how you didn't even offer one single word in response to my
reasoning.  What's wrong, dredge?  No balls??  Maybe you just  haven't got the
brains or rhetorical skills to hang with the big boys.   Second thought, you're
probably right, you better throw in the towell.  You  clearly AREN"T UP TO THE
CHALLENGE!

Have fun cowering with the rest of the Bozo-filtering chicken shits.

Discusted with limp-dick little censors, --Tony