[Vision2020] When Moscow Doubles - Two Scenarios

Nils Peterson nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Sun May 21 08:43:50 PDT 2006

So as I'm making breakfast, I'm thinking out some of the topics that might
unfold in this discussion. One of the problems for the conversation is that
there are a myriad of ways the City might double. And since there are, we
could get distracted with all the details.

So I tried this line of thinking. Double Moscow's population and assume that
some other feature doubles with it (say traffic). And double Moscow and
assume the feature does not double. In fact, the feature might more than
double (crime), or decline below current levels. But trying the two options
seems intersting.