[Vision2020] When Moscow Doubles in Population

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun May 21 09:55:29 PDT 2006

Interesting to note, too, that while Idaho grows, Latah County apparently
decreased in population.  The growth patterns for Idaho seem to include
Boise-Meridian and Post Falls-CdA, with only limited growth seen in
north-central Idaho (with the possible exception of the LC Valley).

Enrollment for MSD is stable and is projected to remain so for next year.
And to those who would use that as an argument against new school building
construction, I'd remind you that you don't deny one child new shoes to
replace the worn-out ones simply because you haven't had a new baby in the
interim.

keely