[Vision2020] Re: A Swan Dive ?

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sun May 21 00:11:18 PDT 2006

> I had been under the impression that the objective facts of the case as
> concerns WSU -- the "who did and said what" -- had been more or less
> objectively established but that there was a difference of opinion as to
> whether all that constituted a violation of Ed Swan's rights, or, to put it
> another way, improper behavior on the part of WSU: with FIRE taking the
> position that what WSU freely admitted doing constituted a violation of
> Swan's rights.

Actually, "Taro", no facts whatosever have been established, because
the only party that can legally reveal *any facts whatsoever* is Ed
Swan. He's fighting with someone he damn well knows has their hands
tied behind their back: the people he's shadow-boxing have legal,
ethical, and professional responsibilities to confidentiality. Ed
doesn't. Ed doesn't even feel he has the ethical responsibility to
release those records, and -- as long as he doesn't -- he's a rank
coward and a litigious ideological bully.

So I'm calling you out, Ed. Put up or shut up, now that your fifteen
minutes of fame are over. Release your records or go home.

-- ACS