[Vision2020] Crabtree's Breach Of Trust Serious Ethical Fault

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat May 20 22:10:59 PDT 2006

On 5/20/06, Ted Moffett <starbliss at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is no "innocent mistake" in regards to this issue.

If you send me a message marked ""OFFLINE" or "OFFLIST," I will
normally courteously comply with your wishes.  However, if you
threaten me with physical violence within that message, you have
automatically vacated your right to privacy.

Bad behavior doesn't deserve any protection whatsoever.  Of course, it
would still be civil and polite if it were granted, but it cannot
legitimately be claimed, outside of appealing to the benevolence of
the recipient.