[Vision2020] Crabtree's Breach Of Trust Serious Ethical Fault

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 21:08:18 PDT 2006

No, Gary made a deliberate decision to post an off-list communication.
Here's the first paragraph:

'Joe, I am sure that you would have preferred to keep this communication on
the down low, but I really thought that some of our friends on the Vision
would enjoy getting to see a different side of our mild mannered, oh so
reasonable, philosophy professor, the esteemed Dr. Joseph Campbell. If this
is in bad form or a breach of net etiquette, I'll try to deal with the
sorrow.'

I'm sure he'll say the same thing.

Sunil