[Vision2020] For the love of the Code!

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri May 19 07:10:06 PDT 2006

Thanks, Tom!
--
Joe Campbell

---- Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:

=============
Very good quote, No Clue.

I am glad to see that all of your recently acquired free time is paying off.

Look at the last 18 words of the statute you were so kind to post.  Write
them down, and while everybody else is at work, research them and see what
your interpretation is.  Here, I'll even extract them for you.  That way you
don't have to spend all morning looking for them.

" . . . and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other
person that such violence is imminent."

There.  Now you have something to do today.

t hansen-moore

"Until I started reading blogs, I thought only pilots figured they knew
everything. Now I know better."

- Dave Glasebrook (April 4, 2006)