[Vision2020] More viscious slander from the "tolerant"....

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri May 19 06:59:12 PDT 2006

Dear Ed,

Sorry, I'm a bit touchy about that. No harm done; thanks for the clarification.

Best, Joe

---- Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:

Joe,

Much thanks for correcting my possessive/plural snafu... and, you asked something (I can't locate the email) about making fun of your profession. Joe, Joe, Joe, I wasn't making fun of your profession; you opened the door when you told me that you would allow me to sit--free of charge--in a logic class at WSU. I'm just ribbing you a bit. And I think you're taking it well...even considering the grumble. If you want to make fun of my profession, go right ahead. I have a lawn maintenance/UG sprinkler installation/pesticide spraying business. The most common names are "lawnboy" or the "lawnmower man." For a long time, they called my new house, "The House that Grass Built".. I can say without reservation, I am the best in the business. My honor, integrity, track record, work ethic, dependability, and demand speaks for itself.  Yes, I used the word, colored--after all, you said that I was trying to take civilization back to the early 1900's. In the early 70's, I lived in an area that was 50% Black, and they wanted to be called "colored." Shortly after, they decided on "Afro Americans," then "Blacks," now it's "African-Americans" (with or without the hyphen). Anyway, the statement was not intended to offend anyone. I have many Black friends who have commented on that very subject. Again, I was not making fun of you profession, especially at $5689.46 monthly.. Quite respectable. I work my fingers to the bone for that kind of money... Seriously, I respected every professor, in every class I took in college, simply for the fact that they were able to teach me something. And, I'm sure you could teach me many things about logic and philosophy..

--Ed