[Vision2020] Re: The definitive bottom line on "gay marriage"......

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Thu May 18 21:12:09 PDT 2006

Joe,

Just because some group demands something, doesn't mean we should
automatically grant it.

And I'll stop referring to homosexual behavior as deviant and maladjusted
when I no longer feel that such is the case.

Still confused as to how you can contrive a parallel between the Boston tea
party and the homosexual movement's attempt to usurp a man and woman's right
to  marry.

Marriage was designed to keep men around to help protect and raise the
offspring.  It is therefore silly for homosexuals to demand it.

No system with any stability or effectiveness can cater to and accommodate
every whim and predilection of the human mind.  If you want benefits and
social status designed to accommodate the majority of citizens, it would behoove
you to conform to society's expectations.

The elderly and handicapped cannot access wilderness areas but we recognize
that certain designations and status with regard to land, are necessary
whether or not each and EVERY group of citizens are accommodated.  Similar  is the
case regarding homosexuals and marriage.  As you cannot hike in the
wilderness because you are a paraplegic, so you cannot marry because you are
homosexual.

It may not seem fair, but it is necessary and appropriate.

Bracing for the indignation that the truth  engenders,       --Tony