[Vision2020] To Chew On

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Thu May 18 15:18:34 PDT 2006

You are correct.  Sometimes I am not very good at asking for what I really
am seeking.  I hope that is because I have so much on my plate lately that
it is difficult for me to keep on point and remember what the hell I am
doing half the time.  I certainly hope it isn't senility because I really do
not have time to deal with it.

Sorry for the mislead in the earlier question.  It was my error.

Dick