[Vision2020] To Chew On

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu May 18 13:13:19 PDT 2006

On 5/18/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:

> I apologize if I stepped over the line and insulted you.

Dick, I accept your apology, and I likewise apologize.

>  I simply wanted an answer to a simple question from a select group of people and you do not fit the criteria.  My question was directed to practicing homosexuals who are also practicing Christians.

That does not coincide with this:

> Since many here are openly homosexual, or gay if you prefer, I would like very much to know your views on beastiality and incest... I am aware that some of you are not practicing Christians so the Bible passages probably mean nothing to you.  Still, I would like to know your feelings.

Read carefully the second half of the previous quoted paragraph.  I
fit your stated criteria.

Later, you address this statement to all and sundry:

> Just curious about how you all feel about an organization like NAMBLA.  Any
comments?

You still didn't really raise our ire until you posted this:

> I find it very interesting that those who openly advocate for gay marriage
here have very little to say about beastiality or what they think of an
organization like NAMBLA.  It makes me wonder if they are hiding something.

If I went to Germany, and asked open-ended questions about Nazism, and
then implied that, by their silence, they were "hiding something,"
what kind of reception should I expect?

To everyone on this list you appeared to be deliberately baiting the
gay subscribers, especially as your NAMBLA question immediately
proceeded your bestiality and incest question.

> Since many here are openly homosexual, or gay if you prefer, I would like very much to know your views on beastiality and incest.

I save all of my e-mail forevermore, so I can put all of these
statements in context, if you wish, but I assure you that I am
reproducing them verbatim.

Cheers,

Chas