[Vision2020] Re: More viscious slander from the "tolerant"....

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Wed May 17 10:05:22 PDT 2006

Joan,

Your slander has grown tedious.  I do not fear woman.  I do  not fear gays.
I do not fear equal rights.  I do not enjoy any  privilege that you do not
share.  I do not live in a world where my  assumptions go unchallenged, as your
most recent posting demonstrates.

If you wish to be taken seriously as a political commentator rather than a
biased ideologue pushing a personal agenda, it might behoove you to  stop
questioning the motives of those who would DARE to disagree with  you.  You might
pause for a moment and understand their concerns as you  continue in your
efforts to dismantle their society.

Yours for a healthy and well adjusted society,    --Tony