[Vision2020] Re: More viscious slander from the "tolerant"....

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 17 10:34:53 PDT 2006

On 5/17/06, ToeKneeTime at aol.com <ToeKneeTime at aol.com> wrote:

> I do not fear gays.

And in contradiction:

> You might pause for a moment and understand their concerns as you continue in
> your efforts to _dismantle their society_.  [Emphasis mine.]

Dismantle their society?  No fear or alarm there, ToeKneeTime, none at all.

ToeKneeTime:  "Help!!  The lesbians and the gays are dismantling our
society!  If lesbians and gays are allowed to get married, I'm afeared
it would hurt me in horrible, nasty ways!  I can't think of any
examples of the horrible, nasty calamities that would befall me, but
I'll get back to you!  HELLLPP!!"