[Vision2020] Re: More viscious slander from the "tolerant"....

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:41:35 PDT 2006

Chas, Tony, Joe et. al.

The "Gay Agenda" has already infiltrated our society, many decades
ago...with one particular horrible calamity already foisted upon us...

How else can you explain the success of the "Tip Toe Through The Tulips" by
Tiny Tim?

Can you imagine getting married on the Johnny Carson show?  Read below:

http://www.jacquedee63.com/tiptoe.html

"Tip-Toe Through the Tulips" - 1929 ditty re-done by singer Tiny Tim in the
1960s. Tiny Tim (Showbiz pseudonym for Herbert Buckingham Khaury) was a
camp, falsetto singer with long, straggly, dark hair who became a celebrity
"oddity" in the late 1960s and early 1970s.   Tiny Tim sang "Tiptoe Through
The Tulips" while playing the ukulele on a variety of TV programs and
nightclub engagements with a voice that was so high he could call (and
scare) the neighborhood dogs. To the surprise of many, the song acutally
reached No.17 on the pop charts. He also made a number of appearances on
NBC's LAUGH-IN, and played a suspected "Vampire" on the romantic anthology
LOVE, AMERICAN STYLE/ABC/1969-74.

His televised marriage to "Miss Vicki" (Victoria Budinger - age 17 years -
which sadly ended in divorce) on the late night Johnny Carsion Show -
December 17, 1969 - was one of the strangest events of the decade...December
17, 1969.. The stunt polled the highest rating in TV history for a talk show
(84% of the viewing audience) and made Tiny Tim a household name.

On 11/30/96 Tiny Tim collapsed after performing his final set ("Tip-toe") at
a Minneapolis fund-raiser and was later pronounced dead of an apparent heart
attack at the age of 64.

Please, no attacks for implying stereotypes about sexuality and gender...I
have a particular dislike for stereotypes of any kind, and of course many
"feminine" men are as heterosexual as can be, and many Gay men are super
macho "masculine," just as many "masculine" women are very heterosexual,
while many "feminine" women are Gay.

Ted Moffett