[Vision2020] Re: Larry the Cable Guy sums up the public's viewof gays...

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 12:32:50 PDT 2006

Joe writes: " Lastly, I've heard a lot more from you and Dick and Ed about
how much you
dislike gay sex than I've heard from Joan about how much she likes lesbian
sex.
I'm not sure what it is that you're reading but it seems to me that the
anti-gay
speak in the US far outweights the "gay agenda" speak."  Yes.  I know Joan
is a lesbian, Joan knows that I know she's a lesbian, I know that Joan knows
that I know that Joan is a lesbian, Joan knows that I know that Joan knows
that I know....uh......anyway, what was my point?  Oh, yeah, she's never
explained the "gay agenda" to me, because I'm pretty sure she doesn't know
what it is, and she knows that I know that she doesn't know.  Carl Westberg
Jr.