[Vision2020] Re: Sunil defends the closed mind.............

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 10:59:14 PDT 2006

Tony,

I didn't call you intolerant in that post.  Show me where I did, if you can.
  I said you express your views in an obnoxious and insulting fashion, and
that's what leads people to put you in their bozo boxes.

Joan isn't claiming that anyone is censoring her should they filter her out,
so I don't need to address her.  You're the one confusing censorship with a
wish not to talk to you.

People aren't dispaying contempt for open debate by not arguing with you;
they're demonstrating their disgust with your approach.  More honey, less
shit, piss, and vinegar, and people will talk to you.  Quit dabbing that
other stuff so generously on yourself.

Sunil