[Vision2020] Re: Sunil defends the closed mind.............

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Fri May 19 03:30:19 PDT 2006

<?xml  version="1.0" ?>
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
folks on this forum have tried to clarify for Tony the
difference between silencing someone and deciding, on an individual level, they are not worth
of time working with court ordered juvenile delinquents. Like
Tony, they were often bright. And, like Tony, they were foul mouthed, vicious, had no verbal
boundaries, loved to provoke others, and when challenged they generally shrieked &quot;You are
he is free to shriek his fool head off. I, on the other hand, am
free to bozo filter him while imagining him in a locked isolation room, urinating in the corner,
throwing feces on the wall, and shouting that nobody pays attention to him even though he is
same reason; though Donavan on a good day is <i>capable</i> of
decency and thought, he too has no idea how far is too far. I filtered Ed and Dick because I
just can't listen to any more phobic self-referencing dudes. They make me tired, and it does
however, some troglodite just pushes me too far.
The covers on my &quot;buttons&quot; are frayed, and they can only be pushed so long and so hard. I
still find it useful to read most posts, sometimes especially from those with whom I sincerely
disagree. Those folks have often provided me with new info, and I have been known to change