[Vision2020] Re: Sunil defends the closed mind.............

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Thu May 18 10:40:20 PDT 2006

Sunil, Sunil, Sunil,

I am certainly not the only one on this list to argue aggressively.   Joan
has everyone beat when it comes to getting exited and insulting.  Why  do you
not upbraid HER?  Why?  Because you AGREE with her views.   Selective
indignation as usual.  I find the views of those I disagree with  to often be
aggravating, but I do not censor them from my list of information  sources as they do
me.  Yet you call ME the intolerant one.  I think  that my intellectual
development is furthered by engaging in debate with those I  disagree with.  Joan, Deb
and their close minded friends who use a "bozo"  filter, are demonstrating
their contempt for free and open debate.  You  demonstrate the same when you
defend them for doing so.

Your objection is overruled, lawyer man.

--Refusing to tolerate censorship,     --Tony