[Vision2020] Re: Arrogant twit whizzes on the first ammendment......

ToeKneeTime at aol.com ToeKneeTime at aol.com
Thu May 18 09:49:43 PDT 2006

Deb,

Glad to hear that you have added me to your list of censored  opponents.
Recognizing you as one of those smug and arrogant,  condescending, elitist
tyrants with no respect for the first amendment, I'd just  as soon not waste my time
trying do discourse with a close-minded moron.

Go crawl back under your insular little rock where no one challenges your
group-think.  Weak minds find opposing views difficult to cope with.   As
censorship is obviously your thing, you'll no doubt be more comfortable under  your
stone with the moss and grubs.

Fighting for the first amendment,  --Tony