[Vision2020] Re: Arrogant twit whizzes on the first ammendment......

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 10:10:13 PDT 2006

Tony,

I don't think Debi has no respect for the First Amendment.  She's not trying
to silence you, and in any case isn't acting on behalf of the state.  She
just doesn't want to listen to you.  There's a difference.

You often refer to your First Amendment rights here, when nothing is being
done that implicates those rights.  Nothing has been said or done on
Vision2020 that implicates your First Amendment rights.   You're the one
whizzing up the wrong tree.

Furthermore, not wanting to read your posts doesn't make someone 'smug,
arrogant, condescending, elitist, a tyrant or a moron.'

When you jump to those conclusions about someone you've never met, do you
think it reflects well on you?  There are conservatives on this listserve
who have not been consigned to bozo lists.  I don't think it's so much a
matter of your views as the obnoxious  and insulting way you express them.
It's a flies, honey, vinegar deal, though of course one can also get a
bunch with feces.l

Sunil