[Vision2020] Re: David Horowitz [A gift to Ed] Was: A sad day inIDAHO

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu May 18 09:38:55 PDT 2006

I doubt that Horowitz would have a problem with Homosexuals. It ia interesting to follow the evolution in thought of David Horowitz. In the 60s he was a far left radical and editor of Ramparts magazine. He later became disiiillusioned with the left primarily because of the antics od the Black Panthers. He continued to shift his thanking until he arrived on the conservative side of most issues. I think he believe in individual rights. He is not alone in this migration of thought. About half of the original writers for National Review were former communists  that had become disillusioned .

Roger