[Vision2020] crossing the line

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu May 18 07:04:18 PDT 2006

Thanks for sharing, Debi.  I'm hearing frustration . . .

AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!

It's good to hear from you and I largely agree with you.  I'm not
Bozo-technic; I think that means just consigning some people to the "junk"
box.  But I still read, largely because -- oh, the delight -- my name is
often mentioned, and sometimes not truthfully or respectfully.  (I think
there's something in my past that makes me just hate that . . .)

Hope all is well with you,

keely