[Vision2020] Re: [] crossing the line

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Thu May 18 18:52:18 PDT 2006

Debbie, and perhaps you won't get this because I'm "bozoed"...huh, she's even calling me a bozo as well as Mr. Ed--and she doesn't even know me--her loss. D, de, def, definately, her loss.

Anyway, I, as well, have no interest in anything you say because you are so shallow; you call my dialogue BS and dismiss it a "quasi-religious rhetoric"...Well, I couldn't care less. Your hyphenated-last-name-was-plenty-to-alert-me-to-a-number-of-things-about-you, your philosophy, and your personality...No thanks,

I can't believe men put up with women not taking their last name...what a crock! Another personification/manifestation of the modern feminazi movement

Mr. Ed
http://amren.com/