[Vision2020] One of Hansen's attacks on my Father

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 23:24:48 PDT 2006

Chas asked for evidence that Mr. Hansen has attacked my Father. Here is  one of the times he has (I did not invest the time to find this,  somebody else found it for me, and ironically, is a Veteran.):

"You expect me to side with you simply because your father apparently had less maturity than you (if that is
possible)."--Tom Hansen, in another attack against my Father
and a superior officer.

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2003-July/003263.html_

Now, can we see the alleged email that Hansen said I wrote attacking by name, rank, and hometown
two of his army buddies from back in the 1980s?

Best Regards,

_DJA

Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Chas,

  I do lack the time and interest to go back through every post that Tom  Hansen has made to find it. I don't think the cost of finding it, is  worth any potential award for finding it. Second, why don't you demand  of Tom to produce an email from me that specifically named and attacked  his friends from Maine and Louisiana. What sounds more unrealistic,  that I would be able to give the name, rank, and home town of two of  Tom Hansen's military buddies from the 1980s, or Tom Hansen insulting  my Father? Which is the more probably event in this world, Chas?

  And yes Chas, my behavior online is about 180 degrees the other way of  my behavior in person for two reasons. I would never treat a human  being the way people treat me on here; Number 1, 3/4 the crap I write  on here is not serious, but just sarcastic, weird, humorous stuff that  is not meant to be taken to heart and I am entertained by those that  cannot tell the difference between a real post and one meant to mess  with their heads. And second, Vision 2020 is a nasty, mean, hostile  place that shows no respect to anybody, so if I didn't act mean, and  hostile and rude back, posters would walk all over me like they do  everyone else that does not share their opinion.

  Best Regards,

  _DJA

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:  Offlist, Donovan is pretty decent, but he perplexes me online, as in
this most recent Tom-DJA squabble.

In this instance, I'm confused as to why Donovan doesn't just mine the
Vision2020 archives for the alleged slur and reproduce it for us.
That way, Tom -- being the gentleman that he is (and I mean that
sincerely) -- would be forced to apologize, and this Hatfield-McCoy
parody could end.

How about it, Donovan?

If you don't have   the time, or lack the skill-set, I will do it for
you, but it would be convenient if you could narrow the date range in
which the incident occurred.

Your cooperation is appreciated in advance.

Chas

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice_____________________________________________________
 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com