[Vision2020] Honor Yourself

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu May 18 07:09:12 PDT 2006

Donovan,

You wrote:

'Number 1,  3/4 the crap I write on here is not serious, but just sarcastic,
weird,  humorous stuff that is not meant to be taken to heart and I am
entertained by those that cannot tell the difference between a real  post
and one meant to mess with their heads. And second, Vision 2020 is  a nasty,
mean, hostile place that shows no respect to anybody, so if I  didn't act
mean, and hostile and rude back, posters would walk all over  me like they
do everyone else that does not share their opinion.'

You also called the candidates for school board lazy bastards, unless that
piece of 'humerous stuff' was intended to describe the entire board; please
feel free to clarify.  Where did those people attack you?  Aren't you the
one demonstrating 'nasty, mean, and hostile attitudes,' and showing no
respect to anybody when you write that stuff?

If you want to be treated with respect, you might try earning it.  You
cannot do so with some of your antics here.

Sunil