[Vision2020] Honor Your Father

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 22:15:40 PDT 2006

Chas,

 I do lack the time and interest to go back through  every post that Tom Hansen has made to find it. I don't think the cost  of finding it, is worth any potential award for finding it. Second, why  don't you demand of Tom to produce an email from me that specifically  named and attacked his friends from Maine and Louisiana. What sounds  more unrealistic, that I would be able to give the name, rank, and home  town of two of Tom Hansen's military buddies from the 1980s, or Tom  Hansen insulting my Father? Which is the more probably event in this  world, Chas?

 And yes Chas, my behavior online is about 180  degrees the other way of my behavior in person for two reasons. I would  never treat a human being the way people treat me on here; Number 1,  3/4 the crap I write on here is not serious, but just sarcastic, weird,  humorous stuff that is not meant to be taken to heart and I am  entertained by those that cannot tell the difference between a real  post and one meant to mess with their heads. And second, Vision 2020 is  a nasty, mean, hostile place that shows no respect to anybody, so if I  didn't act mean, and hostile and rude back, posters would walk all over  me like they do everyone else that does not share their opinion.

  Best Regards,

  _DJA

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:  Offlist, Donovan is pretty decent, but he perplexes me online, as in
this most recent Tom-DJA squabble.

In this instance, I'm confused as to why Donovan doesn't just mine the
Vision2020 archives for the alleged slur and reproduce it for us.
That way, Tom -- being the gentleman that he is (and I mean that
sincerely) -- would be forced to apologize, and this Hatfield-McCoy
parody could end.

How about it, Donovan?

If you don't have the time, or lack the skill-set, I will do it for
you, but it would be convenient if you could narrow the date range in
which the incident occurred.

Your cooperation is appreciated in advance.

Chas