[Vision2020] Honor Your Father

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 17 20:58:15 PDT 2006

Offlist, Donovan is pretty decent, but he perplexes me online, as in
this most recent Tom-DJA squabble.

In this instance, I'm confused as to why Donovan doesn't just mine the
Vision2020 archives for the alleged slur and reproduce it for us.
That way, Tom -- being the gentleman that he is (and I mean that
sincerely) -- would be forced to apologize, and this Hatfield-McCoy
parody could end.

How about it, Donovan?

If you don't have the time, or lack the skill-set, I will do it for
you, but it would be convenient if you could narrow the date range in
which the incident occurred.

Your cooperation is appreciated in advance.

Chas