[Vision2020] Re: David Horowitz [A gift to Ed] Was: A sad day in IDAHO

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 20:28:34 PDT 2006

Ed,

  Can you justify this statement you made?

  "True conservatives advocate equal rights for all; liberals want  special privileges for every diversity or enclave in the States. "

  I don't know of any liberals advocating special rights for anyone.  Perhaps you care to point some out. I am not a liberal, but I also know  the difference between special rights for some and equal rights for  all.

  _DJA

Ed <ecooper at turbonet.com> wrote:              Chas,

  I'm  glad to see you're reading material from quality web sites. Horowitz is  not my hero, but a great visionary and thinker. He makes some valid  points in the article; but, in my estimation,  he fails to stress  the importance of our Constitutionally-grounded individual rights in a  society that is increasingly demanding group rights.

  True  conservatives advocate equal rights for all; liberals want special  privileges for every diversity or enclave in the States. In my  estimation, he (Horowitz) was a bit over the line in his dismissal  of the KKK analogy. The KKK is somebody--even though their  intentions/actions are racially-driven. However, one could categorize  both these groups' agendas as harmful, detrimental to society. (Note, I  don't advocate violence towards any person or any group--or kicking  someone in the groin for that matter. )

  In sum, the article was well-written, but   failed to mention his true feelings about the homosexual agenda..

  FWIW,  my idol (if I had one) would be Lawrence Auster...another Jewish  American.. (Horowitz and Feder, also great conservative Jewish  intellects.) Course, I'm a racist, sexist, homophobe if you listen  to some people..

  Thanks for sharing the article, Chas.    I enjoyed it...

  --Ed