[Vision2020] Re: David Horowitz [A gift to Ed] Was: A sad day in IDAHO

Ed ecooper at turbonet.com
Wed May 17 19:17:43 PDT 2006

Chas,

I'm glad to see you're reading material from quality web sites. Horowitz is not my hero, but a great visionary and thinker. He makes some valid points in the article; but, in my estimation,  he fails to stress the importance of our Constitutionally-grounded individual rights in a society that is increasingly demanding group rights.

True conservatives advocate equal rights for all; liberals want special privileges for every diversity or enclave in the States. In my estimation, he (Horowitz) was a bit over the line in his dismissal of the KKK analogy. The KKK is somebody--even though their intentions/actions are racially-driven. However, one could categorize both these groups' agendas as harmful, detrimental to society. (Note, I don't advocate violence towards any person or any group--or kicking someone in the groin for that matter. )

In sum, the article was well-written, but failed to mention his true feelings about the homosexual agenda..

FWIW, my idol (if I had one) would be Lawrence Auster...another Jewish American.. (Horowitz and Feder, also great conservative Jewish intellects.) Course, I'm a racist, sexist, homophobe if you listen to some people..

Thanks for sharing the article, Chas.  I enjoyed it...

--Ed