[Vision2020] crossing the line

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 17:11:12 PDT 2006

Tom,

  You did call my Father a failure. I never made fun of your friends by name, location, rank etc.

  And if you do make fun or dishonor my Father, I will tell you to go get  shot in a pointless war. Because you ain't worth anything and so might  as well use up a bullet so it doesn't go into someone of value or use.

  You told me that your friends were committing acts of insubordination  against their commander General Wesley Clark. If true, which I doubt it  was coming from you, they too deserve a bullet for being a traitor.  Insubordination gets people killed.

  Now can we let this 3 year old pointless argument die. Or are we going to continue it for another 3 years?

  Regards,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}            st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Arnold -

    I NEVER referred to your father as a  failure. Yet you stated earlier today:

    &#8220;DO  NOT MAKE FUN OF MY FATHER. And I will not call your war buddies dead  beats that deserved to get shot in some pointless war.&#8221;

    I  never made fun of your father or called him a failure yet you find it  appropriate to imply that my friends deserved to get shot.

    FCK, Arnold.  The only thing missing is U.

    Enough said FINALLY.

            "Patriotism is not a short and  frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a  lifetime."

  --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.