[Vision2020] crossing the line

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 17 16:22:52 PDT 2006

Arnold -

I NEVER referred to your father as a failure. Yet you stated earlier today:

"DO NOT MAKE FUN OF MY FATHER. And I will not call your war buddies dead
beats that deserved to get shot in some pointless war."

I never made fun of your father or called him a failure yet you find it
appropriate to imply that my friends deserved to get shot.

FCK, Arnold.  The only thing missing is U.

Enough said FINALLY.

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

  _____