[Vision2020] crossing the line

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 16:12:10 PDT 2006

Tom,

  I never made a claim against " John Wiggins  of Calhoun, Louisiana and Dale Roderick of Bangor, Maine."

  I never met them, so obviously, anything I say about their personal  character should be like a no brainer in having no credit  whatsoever.

 Second, yes, you called my Father a  failure. Which is why I snided back at you in a fury of anger thinking  of the most offensive thing I could say back to you at the time. It was  dumb to respond back, especially in anger. But hey, you attacked the  best and most honorable man I know, my Father.  So I attacked you  and your gang, not by name, but by attitude.

 You don't know  my father, and I don't know your John Wiggins of Calhoun or Dale  Roderick, so for you to get bent out of shape about it for 3 fucking  years is absolutely childish and stupidest thing I can think you have  said or done, and that is really saying something considering how many  stupid things you have said and done in the last three years. I never  mentioned these guys by name, you did, not me. It was three years ago,  let it go Tom, just as it was three years ago you called my Father a  failure. I let it go.

  Regards,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:                    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Arnold stated:

    “Tom  Hansen is not a hero. My father is. For him to slander for my father's  service in the military, is wrong. And you can sit on and spin that all  you want.”

    I  NEVER claimed to be a hero, Arnold.  As far as discrediting is  concerned, I spoon-fed you the facts concerning your immeasurable  ignorance when you insulted my friends (again . . . John Wiggins of  Calhoun, Louisiana and Dale Roderick of Bangor, Maine), the ones you  once referred to as “possibly the biggest couch potatoes in the Army”  and earlier today referred to as “deadbeats”.

    Arnold:  How, when, and where did I EVER discredit your father, or  for that matter ANY of your family.

    I am making these demands publicly,  because . . . I want everybody to read your explanation.

    Waiting . . .

        "Patriotism is not a short and  frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a  lifetime."

  --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.