[Vision2020] crossing the line

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed May 17 15:54:48 PDT 2006

Arnold stated:

"Tom Hansen is not a hero. My father is. For him to slander for my father's
service in the military, is wrong. And you can sit on and spin that all you
want."

I NEVER claimed to be a hero, Arnold.  As far as discrediting is concerned,
I spoon-fed you the facts concerning your immeasurable ignorance when you
insulted my friends (again . . . John Wiggins of Calhoun, Louisiana and Dale
Roderick of Bangor, Maine), the ones you once referred to as "possibly the
biggest couch potatoes in the Army" and earlier today referred to as
"deadbeats".

Arnold:  How, when, and where did I EVER discredit your father, or for that
matter ANY of your family.

I am making these demands publicly, because . . . I want everybody to read
your explanation.

Waiting . . .

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.