[Vision2020] crossing the line

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed May 17 17:17:49 PDT 2006

please move this off Vision2020.
BL

----- Original Message -----
  From: Donovan Arnold
  To: Tom Hansen ; 'keely emerinemix' ; idahotom at hotmail.com ; vision2020 at moscow.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:11 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vision2020] crossing the line

  Tom,

  You did call my Father a failure. I never made fun of your friends by name, location, rank etc.

  And if you do make fun or dishonor my Father, I will tell you to go get shot in a pointless war. Because you ain't worth anything and so might as well use up a bullet so it doesn't go into someone of value or use.

  You told me that your friends were committing acts of insubordination against their commander General Wesley Clark. If true, which I doubt it was coming from you, they too deserve a bullet for being a traitor. Insubordination gets people killed.

  Now can we let this 3 year old pointless argument die. Or are we going to continue it for another 3 years?

  Regards,

  _DJA

  Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
    Arnold -

    I NEVER referred to your father as a failure. Yet you stated earlier today:

    "DO NOT MAKE FUN OF MY FATHER. And I will not call your war buddies dead beats that deserved to get shot in some pointless war."

    I never made fun of your father or called him a failure yet you find it appropriate to imply that my friends deserved to get shot.

    FCK, Arnold.  The only thing missing is U.

    Enough said FINALLY.

    "Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime."

    --Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.