[Vision2020] To Chew On

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Wed May 17 12:31:10 PDT 2006

And so the man who does not even believe in Christ has given his response
with a feeble attempt to make me feel guilty for my own faith.  You are
right, I have little patience for those who only wish to enter a discussion
to cause dissension over faith issues.  If you don't believe, then the
original message had nothing to do with you to begin with. You couldn't
possible have a clue as to the answer to the original question so why do you
insist on becoming the center of attraction?

Get a life....

Dick