[Vision2020] To Chew On

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 17 09:36:57 PDT 2006

Visioneers:

I've just gotten this thoughtful, well-reasoned response from our
friend, the bestiality and homosexuality obsessed Dick Sherman.  I was
so impressed that I thought I would reproduce it in toto for the
edification of the Visioneers.

On 5/16/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:

> Dear ChasSuck,  <--- Note especially the clever sobriquet that Dick Sherman labored so carefully to devise!  Good job, Dick!

> Look, dummy... to start with, I wasn't even directing this to you.  Of
> course none of this is relevent to you, you are a pagan.  And as for your
> "modern topical research", who cares?  There are a number of people here who
> claim to be Christian and also homosexual.  I don't disagree with them that
> this is possible, in fact, I am happy they do accept Christ in their lives.

> My point, directed at those people, is:  "How do you justify homosexuality
> and not those other sins?"  BIBLICALY!!!  You, of course, would have no
> frame of reference in this topic what-so-ever.  Your only purpose appears to
> be kissing up to Joan, as usual.  Joan is a big girl and can fight her own
> battles without your feeble help.

Joan, would you bend over?  There seems to be a spot I've missed while
kissing your  derriere.  I sure am glad that Dick pointed this out in
his typically humble, Christian fashion.

> I am not the least bit interested in your assinine responses to this
> question because you are not one of those to whom my question is even
> directed at... Get it?  Or are you too stupid to understand?

> Dick S.

I'm not too stupid to understand, Dick.  You have laid it all out so
plainly.  Your talent for scholarly clarification and self-exposure is
surpassed only by your uncanny ability to devise clever sobriquets.
This level of patience and skill must surely be a gift of the Holy
Spirit.  Thank you for your demonstration to myself and all of the
other Visioneers of this example of the fruits of Christ's love.