[Vision2020] To Chew On

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 17 12:59:57 PDT 2006

On 5/17/06, rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:

> And so the man who does not even believe in Christ has given his response
> with a feeble attempt to make me feel guilty for my own faith.  You are
> right, I have little patience for those who only wish to enter a discussion
> to cause dissension over faith issues.  If you don't believe, then the
> original message had nothing to do with you to begin with. You couldn't
> possible have a clue as to the answer to the original question so why do you
> insist on becoming the center of attraction?

I'm a humanitarian.  Whenever I see lonely, starving brain cells, I
feel overwhelmed by my compunction to follow the Golden Rule and
provide those brain cells nourishment.  Since you've joined this list,
Dick, that compunction overwhelms me quite frequently.

Second answer: I hate intellectual dishonesty and disingenuousness,
especially when it is couched in Christian piety.  I was a Christian
for many years, so I definitely "have a clue as to the answer to the
original question " and many other aspects of Christian theology.

I'm I the center of your attention, Dick?  Thanks.  I'm flattered.
Well, not really, but the sentiment is almost nice, while
simultaneously being a little creepy.