[Vision2020] government checks? please!

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 05:54:42 PDT 2006

Thank you for your support, keely.

This is nothing new from Arnold.  This is the same idiot that made a similar
(almost identical) joke concerning two close friends of mine killed in
Vietnam.

At that time the discussion on V2020 concerned General Wesley Clark and his
(Gen Clark's) candidacy for president.  I had mentioned that I was assigned
to Fort Irwin under then Colonel Wesley Clark (Chief, Operations Group, Fort
Irwin, Calif) (remembering it now, Arnold??).  The discussion expanded to
include places I had served and friends I had known.  Throughout this
discussion Arnold was providing his "colorful" commentary about how I was a
couch potato and how friends of mine couldn't be any better.  I mentioned
John Wiggins and Dale Roderick and mentioned that they were both killed in
Vietnam.  Arnold responded with words to the affect that they were probably
the two biggest couch potatoes in the Army.

So, you see, keely.  Arnold hasn't chaned one iota in the past couple years.
  A skunk may change its stripes, but the smell long endures.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

t hansen
Moscow, Idaho