[Vision2020] government checks? please!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed May 17 04:57:21 PDT 2006

I've learned that answering him is like feeding stray cats, but I take
exception to Donovans saying that Tom Hansen has never had a job that didn't
result in a government paycheck.

Tom is a veteran.  He served his country and served it well, as evidenced by
his long tenure and his honorable discharge.  He gave what he had and earned
every paycheck he got, and it offends me greatly to suggest that he and
other veterans simply relied on "government checks."  The government, and
all of us, relied on them.  Simple as that.

I'm glad you're getting your education, Donovan, and doing it the hard way,
but judging from your take on voting and service to the country, you seem
not to have learned very much at all.

keely