[Norton AntiSpam] RE: [Norton AntiSpam] RE: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Vision2020] Not Votng anymore-Waste of Time

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 16 21:22:54 PDT 2006

Tom,

 I also graduated after five years and while working 40  hours a weeks during 3/4 of that time. I have two associates degrees  that I obtained by working. I also have a BS in Political Science. I am  working on my MA in Special Education and a BS in Education. Not to  mention I am also working on a AS in Nursing.

 For your  information, I have two jobs, working 50 hours a week and still  maintain a 3.5 GPA in graduate School. I collect two paychecks. I  earned them. I unlike some people, refuse to remain stupid and  uneducated while staying at a dead end job for $10 a hour or less. My  starting wage in life is higher than your maximum at the end of your  life.

 The question is not, Tommy, why I continue to take  classes for the rest of my life as educational and medical technology  needs change and advance; the question is why you fail to try and learn  more when it so evident that you know so little, even after living so  long.

 And it is YOU who are living on taxpayers dollars, you  never had a job that did not issue a government check Tommy. Nor do I  accept my disability check, that is bullshit. If you can work, you have  NO right to collect a check when others cannot, Nor do I collect any  taxpayer funds for my education, it is all 100% loans and what I pay  with my hard labor, and graduate students pay more than they cost the  University, unlike your education.

  Regards,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Come on, Arnold.  You&#8217;ve been in college how  long now?  How many majors?

    I graduated in 1996 after five years.

    Regardless of what people may tell you, Arnold,  as a student you are not eligible for tenure.  Get out and get a  real job.  Or are you going to simply live off us tax payers?

    Enough friggin&#8217; said.

    t hansen

  "If the law is to be respected it must first be respectable.   There will never be respect for our laws without enforcement, equal  enforcement."

  - dick Sherwin (May 3, 2006)