[Norton AntiSpam] RE: [Norton AntiSpam] RE: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Vision2020] Not Votng anymore-Waste of Time

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 16 19:59:50 PDT 2006

Come on, Arnold.  You've been in college how long now?  How many majors?

I graduated in 1996 after five years.

Regardless of what people may tell you, Arnold, as a student you are not
eligible for tenure.  Get out and get a real job.  Or are you going to
simply live off us tax payers?

Enough friggin' said.

t hansen

"If the law is to be respected it must first be respectable.  There will
never be respect for our laws without enforcement, equal enforcement."

- dick Sherwin (May 3, 2006)

  _____