[Vision2020] Summer Reading Was:The little gray cells (areturningto mush)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue May 16 18:24:26 PDT 2006

Despite the presence of my just-arrived set of 28 vintage Nancy Drew books
from eBay, I will be sipping lemonade under a tree this summer, reading --

-- Stumbling in the Light (Robert Kysar), a meditation on the "light"
metaphors of the Bible and their application to the New Testament church

-- Season of the Snake (Claire Davis), a mystery recommended by Bob Greene
of Bookpeople

-- Distorting Scripture:  Gender Difficulties in Translation (Mark Strauss),
because why not endeavor to be even more fascinating at cocktail parties?

All of the above can be ordered by Bob at Moscow's very own Bookpeople . . .

keely