[Vision2020] vote today! and more --

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue May 16 07:41:21 PDT 2006

Under the Pampered Chef headquarters, I think . . .

keely

From: "Tom Hansen" <thansen at moscow.com>
To: "'keely emerinemix'" <kjajmix1 at msn.com>, <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Subject: RE: [Vision2020] vote today! and more --
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 07:04:33 -0700

keely stated:

"Not long ago, I was sent a letter inviting me to join a secret society of
cognoscenti and elites that has existed worldwide for more than a century.
It was, the letter assured me, because one of its members had noticed my
leadership qualities and superior intellect and submitted my name to the
group, which immediately sent me a letter asking that I join them.  But it
was all a secret, a hallowed society of moguls, mavens, and meritocracy that

sought my company -- as long as I swore to keep it secret."

I'll bet keely knows where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, huh?

t hansen

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"