[Vision2020] vote today! and more --

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 16 07:04:33 PDT 2006

keely stated:

"Not long ago, I was sent a letter inviting me to join a secret society of
cognoscenti and elites that has existed worldwide for more than a century.
It was, the letter assured me, because one of its members had noticed my
leadership qualities and superior intellect and submitted my name to the
group, which immediately sent me a letter asking that I join them.  But it
was all a secret, a hallowed society of moguls, mavens, and meritocracy that

sought my company -- as long as I swore to keep it secret."

I'll bet keely knows where Jimmy Hoffa is buried, huh?

t hansen

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"